Wedding Verses, free to use for cards, scrapbooking, speeches


Today you are joined in marriage,
remember to always…
Be understanding of your partner’s needs.
Hold each other in the highest regard.
Have a sense of humour as you meet life’s challenges.
Honour one another when you are together or apart.
Respect each other’s differences.
Enjoy the good times, and endure the storms.
Make your dreams come true, together…
Most of all, love one another…
~unknown

***

Then happy I that love and am beloved,
Where I may not remove nor be removed.
~William Shakespeare

***

I love you,
Not only for what you are,
But for what I am
When I am with you.
I love you,
Not only for what
You have made of yourself,
But for what
You are making of me.
I love you
For the part of me
That you bring out.
Roy Croft

Wedding

Wedding Verses
 

http://poemscards.blogspot.com